United Indians - Daybreak Star
United Indians - Daybreak Star Information
Program Option: 6-hour SPP; provider offers indigenous programming for students; 100% In-Person Services are currently being offered.
SPP Cost: For eligible children, tuition for the program is based on a sliding scale according to household size and income. To estimate what, if anything, you may owe for the 6-hour SPP portion of the day, please visit our website at www.seattle.gov/applyspp to use the tuition calculator on the home page.
Extended Day Offered: Available
Extended Day Cost:
Extended Day Hours: -
Number of SPP Classrooms: 2
Number of Teachers per Classroom: 2
Number of Students per Classroom: 17
- SPP requires proof of your child’s birthdate, proof of address, and proof of income upon enrollment to determine eligibility and if your family will or will not owe tuition.
- SPP generally follows the Seattle Public Schools calendar, including breaks and closures, and runs for 180 days from September to June. You may find the school calendar by visiting the Seattle Public Schools website.
- SPP children typically attend preschool at least 6 hours per day, 5 days per week. Flexible schedules, such as part-day or 3 days per week, are not an option.
- SPP does not offer transportation. It is the parent/guardian’s responsibility to bring the child to school and to pick up on time.
- Interested in a tour? Please contact the school directly for more information.