Children's Home Society - Genesee Early Learning Center
Children's Home Society - Genesee Early Learning Center Information
• This location operates as a full day model. It is best for working parents, or parents who required before and after school care due to scheduling issues. Children enrolled at this location must attend beyond the 6-hour preschool portion of the day, but no more than 10 hours a day. The site is open from 7:00 am - 6:00 pm, with the curriculum portion of the day running approximately 9:00 am - 3:00 pm. This site is unable to accept children who only need the 6-hour preschool portion of the day. The cost for extended day is separate to any SPP tuition which may be owed. Child Care subsidies or private pay accepted.
• SPP requires proof of your child’s birthdate, proof of address, and proof of income upon enrollment to determine eligibility and if your family will or will not owe tuition.
• SPP generally follows the Seattle Public Schools calendar, including breaks and closures, and runs for 180 days from September to June. Please contact CHS – Genesee Early Learning Center staff for details on their calendar, closures and breaks.
• SPP children typically attend preschool at least 6 hours per day, 5 days per week. Flexible schedules, such as part-day or 3 days per week, are not an option.
• Interested in a tour? Please contact the site directly for more information.
• SPP does not offer transportation. It is the parent/guardian’s responsibility to bring the child to school and to pick up on time.
• If selected for this site, the Provider has their own paperwork which will need to be completed after submitting enrollment through SPP.
• Interested in a tour? Please contact the school directly for more information.