Denise Louie - Beacon Hill
Denise Louie - Beacon Hill Information
• This SPP location serves income eligible Head Start families only. Children from three to five years in age from families with low income, according to the Poverty Guidelines published by the federal government, are eligible for Head Start services. Children in foster care, experiencing homelessness, and children from families receiving public assistance (TANF or SSI) are categorically eligible for Head Start services regardless of income. To apply, and find out if you qualify, please contact Denise Louie Education Center (206) 390-7410.
• SPP requires proof of your child’s birthdate, proof of address, and proof of income upon enrollment to determine eligibility and if your family will or will not owe tuition.
• SPP generally follows the Seattle Public Schools calendar, including breaks and closures, and runs for 180 days from September to June. You may find the school calendar by visiting the Seattle Public Schools website.
• SPP children typically attend preschool at least 6 hours per day, 5 days per week. Flexible schedules, such as part-day or 3 days per week, are not an option.
• SPP does not offer transportation. It is the parent/guardian’s responsibility to bring the child to school and to pick up on time.
• Interested in a tour? Please contact the school directly for more information.