Northwest Center Kids - Chinook
Northwest Center Kids - Chinook Information
• This location operates as a full day model. It is best for working parents, or parents who required before and after school care due to scheduling issues. Children enrolled at this location must attend beyond the 6-hour preschool portion of the day, but no more than 10 hours a day. The site is open from 7:00 am - 6:00 pm, with the curriculum portion of the day running approximately 9:00 am - 3:00 pm. This site is unable to accept children who only need the 6-hour preschool portion of the day. The cost for extended day is separate to any SPP tuition which may be owed. Child Care subsidies or private pay accepted.
• If interested in this location, please contact the site directly to apply.
• A 30-minute load/unload parking is available for drop off and pick up purposes but anything more than 30 minutes will require paying to park in a lot.
• SPP requires proof of your child’s birthdate, proof of address, and proof of income upon enrollment to determine eligibility and if your family will or will not owe tuition.
• SPP generally follows the Seattle Public Schools calendar, including breaks and closures, and runs for 180 days from September to June. Please contact NW Center - Chinook staff for details on their calendar, closures and breaks.
• SPP does not offer transportation. It is the parent/guardian’s responsibility to bring the child to school and to pick up on time.
• Flexible schedules, such as part-day or 3 days per week, are not an option.
• Interested in a tour? Please contact the site directly for more information.
• If selected for this site, the Provider has their own paperwork which will need to be completed after submitting enrollment through SPP.